Ready to become part of the Northwestern State family?
#1: Apply for Admission. You'll need to do all seven items below for admission.
- Review the transfer student admission criteria to see if you are eligible to transfer.
- Complete the admissions online application.
- Submit transcripts from all previous schools to admissions office (Northwestern State University, Office of Admissions, 175 Sam Sibley Dr., Student Services Center, Suite 235, Natchitoches, LA 71497).
- Please be advised if you have ever attended another college or university, either while in high school or after graduation from high school - you are required to disclose this information to NSU. Failure to disclose past attendance at any post-secondary institution can result in denial of financial aid, refund of financial aid, cancellation of registration, denial of admission and student disciplinary actions.
- Submit immunization records
- Submit Selective Service Registration (males under age of 25 only)
- Submit #20.00 Application Fee during online admission.
#4: Submit your Meal Plan. (All students residing on campus must have a meal plan. Beginning February 16, 2015 students can select and submit their meal plan for the fall semester.)
#6: Keep up with Northwestern State info on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.